Here’s a dish you can prep quickly with only 5 ingredients!
*2 medium sweet potatoes or yams
*tsp apple pie spice
*tbsp coconut oil
- Heat oven to 400°
- Melt a coconut oil in the dish
- Peel the yams and cut into cubes.
- Peel and core apples and cut into pieces.
- Mix the potatoes and apples together in the coconut oil.
- Add cinnamon and apple pie spice and toss again.
Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the potatoes are at the desired tenderness. I tossed mine a couple of times during baking.
Each serving is 1 💛 for the fix-ers.