Super easy! Super quick! Super delicious!!
It is so exciting when you have all the ingredients for a great dish! This one uses all ingredients I like and I couldn’t wait to try it. So glad I pulled chicken out of the freezer last weekend. This wasn’t the meal on my meal plan, but it totally worked.
- Chicken breast or tenders cut into cubes, about 1 inch
- 2 tsp coconut or olive oil, divided use
- 2 crushed garlic cloves, divided use (I hope you’re using my favorite Pampered Chef Garlic press!)
- Large zucchini, cut into half moon shapes
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 tsp sea salt or Himalayan salt, divided use
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped basil (garnish) or small amount of dried or paste basil (mixed in)
- 1 Tbsp of natural Parmesan cheese (optional)
Get to work!
- Preheat skillet on medium heat and add 1 tsp oil to coat
- Add 1 crushed garlic clove and cook briefly (10-20 seconds)
- Add chicken and sprinkle with 1/4 tsp sea salt and some pepper to taste.
- Cook chicken for 8-10 minutes, until no longer pink
- Transfer to a plate or bowl and on to step 2!
- Add 1 tsp oil to the warm skillet.
- Cook the zucchini for about 6 minutes or so, adding the tomatoes during the last few minutes of cooking time
- Add chicken back to the skillet and stir to warm.
- If you’re using dried basil or basil paste, add that to the pan and stir.
- Remove from heat and add the fresh basil, if that is your plan.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan and enjoy!
I was able to eat a meal and save some for a couple of lunches!