**Roasted Baby Potatoes with Rosemary and Garlic**
An easy, great take-along dish for a get together or potluck! Roasted potatoes are tasty and a bit healthier than mixing up and mashing!
Don’t forget! Preheat the oven to 425° F.
* 2 pounds assorted baby potatoes a- rinsed and halved (I found these already bagged at the store!)
* 1 medium red onion, coarsely chopped
* 10 cloves garlic
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary (or 1 tablespoon dry)
* 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper