ONE PAN MEAL!
Super quick lunch or dinner idea….packed with flavor and nutrients. One pan – easy cleanup too!! Biggest issue with this one is will you have enough?!
- 1 lb. shrimp – I used frozen – defrosted and peeled
- 1 tbsp avocado oil, or olive oil + an extra tsp
- 1 head cauliflower, grated or chopped
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3 cups fresh chopped kale or spinach
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the shrimp and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side until cooked through – don’t overcook!
- Season with salt and pepper and set aside on a plate.
- In the same skillet add a drizzle of olive oil, garlic, kale or spinach and saute until softened.
- Add the cauliflower rice, chili flakes and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Stir fry for about 5 minutes, then add the shrimp back to the pan and cook for about 1-2 minutes until reheated.
Serve and enjoy!!